Friday, April 13, 2012

Eggless Veggie Quiche

Hey Friends,

Its time for another recipe post- Today's post will be Veggie Quiche, this recipe is perfect for those that eat no egg yay!!!

Instead of writing a step by step instructional guide I thought it would be fun to make a video whilst cooking. Turned out that wasn't the greatest idea! i clearly have no skills when its come to cooking and filming myself and being the genius I am I used my Iphone 4S instead of an actual digital camera.

Anyhow, I still want to post my first attempt and making a video.. Please be kind.  Going forward use my digital camera.

I will list the ingredients needed and then proceed with my not so great demonstration video lol


This recipe cooks four Quiches.

Ingredients:
- 1 large or 2 medium sized onions.
- 2-3 green chillies
- 4-6 garlic cloves
- 2 Tea spoons of pepper
- 2 Tea spoons of salt
- Italino Herbs (optional )
- 4-5 broccoli crown cut in to small pieces
- 12-15 small white mushrooms chopped into small pieces
- 2 carrots peeled and cut into tiny pieces
- 1 small bowl sweet corn
- 2 handfuls of spinach
- Pie crust ( i used Tender crust made with vegetable shortening 'no egg or lard' )
- Small tub of sour cream
- 1 bowl marble cheese for quiche mixture
- Cheese shredded for topping of quiche.



**The above video came out terribly :( this taught me a lesson never to use my Iphone to video me cooking again**




2 comments:

  1. Hahahahaaa - This Looks Like A Yummy Recipe, Cant Wait To Try It, & Update You On How It Came Out :)

    Thanks Jaspinder An Amazing Blog : ) Keep It Going

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Aman, can't wait to hear how it turned out! Don't forget to update me :)

    ReplyDelete