Friday, April 13, 2012

Loose Button- Luxe box

Has anyone heard of the Luxe box? Its been around a little over a year and its basically a box that delivers 4-5 beauty samples straight to your door! its only available in Canada as of now, although the US has it own version known as the 'Birchbox'




The point of the 'Luxe Box' is to deliver you a variety of samples ranging from skincare, beauty, body, fragrance and haircare  and it allows you to try the samples at the comfort of your home and discover the ones that are perfect for you.


I was reading a few different posts on other blogs and the reviews were great, so i thought i'd give it a go and sign up for it- when I visited the website it indicated that all memberships were sold out :( and i was put on a wait list and literally a week later i received my invitation by email!!  I can not wait to receive my first 'Luxe Box'!! the feeling of not knowing what will be in your box every month is crazy :)


Loose Button offers a number of different brands, such as are Moroccon oil, Lancome, Nars, Prada and so many more. 


At first you have to sign up for a membership and they offer 3 great options: $12/mth, $36/every 3 mths with a free 3mth subscription to Flare and $120/yearly also, with a 3mth subscription to Flare. I choose the second option.


I have the option to send invites to up to 4 other- give me shout if you would like one. 


http://www.loosebutton.com/ check out the website for more information.


Have you ladies tried out the 'Luxe Box'... and what did you think of it?


What are some of your favourite samples received?


 I am so excited to receive my first box in may! I'll post up my sample once i get it :)




Below is an example of what a 'Luxe Box' will look like :)


 Jaspinder x

2 comments: