Saturday, April 14, 2012

H&M - Conscious Collection

Hey,

For those that don't know me I absolutely <3 H&M it is one of my favourite clothing stores.

This week they lauched another Conscious Collection that featured printed dresses, bold colours and feminine silhouettes. If you aren't fimiliar with the Conscious Collection, it is a on-going project which H&M is working on which promotes a more sustainable fashion future. All the clothes feautred in the collection are made from eco-friendly materials such as organic cotton and recycled polyester.

The great thing about this collection is that the styles start from $12.95 Ahhhhmazzzinnng!!

I was browsing the collection on their Iphone app which i use religiously for updates on new trends, styles and in store promotions ( if you shake your iphone whilst using the app, from time to time a great promotion will appear on the screen-- Just a FYI lol) and i came across a dress that i fell in love with.

Its called the Tencel Dress and its only $17.95

 Its a Knee-length dress in a straight style with a deep neckline, two pockets at the front and a concealed zip at the back. 64% TENCEL® Lyocell, 3% elastane, 33% cotton.  Sizes range from 2-14.



Normally, when I like an item either its sold out completely or they dont have my size :( I went in to the store today and they had ONE left in my size!!! I grabbed it quickly, tried it on and dashed to the checkout :)

The only thing im not happy with is the deep slit at the front its positioned alittle wierdly- because this dress is more of a day dress I hate when alot of cleavage shows ( ladies, too much cleavage is not always a good thing!! ) LOL exspecially for us girls that are alittle more gifted in that area :P but i will just wear a matching undertop just to avoid bearing to much!!

Has anyone else seen this dress in stores?

Would you purchase it?

What are your thoughts on it?

I would love to hear from you all, please share your comments below.

Jaspinder x

No comments:

Post a Comment