Tuesday, March 27, 2012

The Perfect Trouser



I have been looking for the perfect pair of trousers for the longest time. I always have an issue with length as I am short :( so I am constantly having to get them hemmed or having to roll them inwards...come on my short ladies I know you have done this too.
So I walked into H&M last week as I was looking for a gift for my sisters birthday but of course I ended up buying clothing for my self too hehe!!
I had seen a manneqin at the front of the store with these pink coloured trousers that i thought were gorgeous! so I bought them for my sister, i then noticed that they also came in beige, cargo green and black - I tried on a black pair and fell in love- being in that moment of finding the perfect trouser I bought every bloody single colour!!
They are Ankle-length stretch cotton trousers with tapered legs, side pockets and welt pockets at the back and the price is amazing! ONLY $17.95
The material is 98% cotton and 2% elastic and it ranges from size 2-16.
They look great pair with flats, heels and wedges :)
Has anyone else purchased a pair of these trousers? and what did you think of them...
Jaspinder x

4 comments:

  1. I bought 2 pairs of this trouser for work a few weeks ago! In pink and black. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got all of them but pink I wasn't sure if i
      Could work that colour haha!!

      But I love them :)

      Delete
    2. I wanted to get these trousers in pink, but when I went to H&M they did not have my size :(!!! BUT I found a pair that was very similar to these but just not as dressy. I'm still happy I got them :)

      Delete
  2. I've gotten a lot of compliments on the pink. Rock them with a nautical themed top/bag.

    ReplyDelete