Tuesday, March 13, 2012

To Kor or not to Kor?!

Like most ladies I LOVE handbags and would never get bored of buying them. Spring is fast approaching and i think i need a brand new "everyday" bag to add to my never ending selection. I have my eye on a Micheals Kors bag but im stuck on the selections.. I dont know which one to actually go for.

I want something not too bulky, classic looking and something that can be worn with a number of different outfits..on a daily basis! So I was browsing their website and then went into the Kors store to try some on but im still stuck.. there is where i need YOUR help!! so ive norrowed it done to 3 bags. Again, this is an everyday bag im looking for!














I love the above bags they are all so different, I have to say the middle one with the chain detailed handles is my fave ( it also comes in Fushia which i LOVED but the colour just wouldnt work with everyday wear)


What do you all think- which one should i go for?


Jaspinder xoxo












No comments:

Post a Comment